Smart Ports Summit
19-20 February 2019
Automating processes. Standardising information flow. Optimising the supply chain.
A major new event focusing on the digital development of ports – Smart Ports Summit – will be held in London from 19 to 20 February 2019.
This two-day summit will bring together industry's movers and shakers, and key stakeholders from the entire supply chain to discuss how to integrate smarter operations across port and terminal activity, looking at all types of ports from containers, tankers and dry cargo to passenger facilities and crews.
The summit’s dynamic agenda aims to define what smart ports look like and delve into the core of information flow, data sharing, supply chain optimisation, centralisation, automation, cyber security, avoiding waste and safe movement of people.
Packed full of unique networking opportunities, interactive panel discussions, round tables and live interviews, the agenda will feature senior experts from the likes of IMO, British Ports Association, Hamburg Port Consulting, Intertanko, Quebec Port Authority, Port of Rotterdam who will explore:
- The drivers behind change and the biggest challenges ahead to digitalise ports
- How to determine business critical processes that require digital applications
- Adopting AI and predictive analytics to improve information flow
- Specific challenges around container terminals, passenger ship ports and tanker terminals
- Working towards optimising the supply chain and potential integration strategies
- The latest cyber security threats and how to mitigate these risks
- What will the port of the future look like and how will it impact and benefit other stakeholders; and plenty more
See the full agenda and confirmed speakers here.
Register here using VIP code FKT3566STG to save 20% on the standard rate.
Port authorities and terminal operators can save 50%.
For more information, please contact:
T: +44 (0) 207 551 9620