- Only one hull penetration, which increases safety of navigation.
- Small overall diameter of the sensor (and therefore hull penetration), minimizing the risk of the mechanical damage.
- Sophisticated analogue and digital signal processing provides reliable output data in any navigation conditions.
- All modern and legacy IO interfaces are supported, including IEC 61162-1/2 and IEC 61162-450 (Light Weight Ethernet).
- Sound speed calibration based on the temperature provides accurate depth measurements in different conditions without manual adjustments.
- Optimized parameters of the electromagnetic log operation provides accurate speed through water measurements in different waters (sea water, river water, brackish water)
IMO approved echosounder and speed log with a single hull penetration
Dual navigational sensor